Tuesday 11 June 2013

R.I.P Twin Sisters, Khadijah and Khertima Taylor Die In Car Crash after Leaving Nightclub (Photos)


 Twin sisters Khadijah and Khertima Taylor, 18, & Kafiya Gill died in a car crash in San Fernando on Sunday morning on their way home from a nightclub
Police said the driver, Anthony Balkissoon, was driving his white Mazda 3 car along the San Fernando bypass road when he lost control at around 4a.m. The car flipped several times and landed between the pillars of a concrete bridge near the Cross Crossing interchange. 







 Two occupants of the vehicle, 18 year old twin sisters Khadijah & Khertima were thrown out on impact. Their heads were completely smashed on the roadway. 





 19 year old Kafiya Gill, died at the San Fernando General Hospital as a result of internal injury.






3 comments:

  1. I am sorry. For your lost I am going to keep u in.my prayers u had such beautiful daughters I lost my mother so I no about grief but it is.different for losing children if u need to talk my.phone number is 2052336368 I no it's.hard keep on praying ok

    ReplyDelete
  2. Painful Exit... My Condolenses

    The song you are listening too this COVID-19 period really matters a lot... This Coronavirus breakout shouldn't stop you from praising God in your house. I want you to add the two songs below to your current playlist.

    This is the best time we need this two songs by Michael W. Smith on our lips. The songs are "Healing Rain" And Grace.

    Why do i say we need this songs...
    When talk about "Healing Rain MP3 By Michael W. Smith", I pray that God send forth his Healing Rain to watch away this deadly virus COVID-19 to cleanse us, every one and every nations of the world.... Audio is available on my blog

    While "Grace" another song by the same gospel artist "Michael W. Smith"... Is a song filled with declarations. We are nothing without the Grace of God in our every day life, only God's Grace can make us survive this Coronavirus (COVID-19) that is widely spreading and causing death cases around the global.

    Have this two songs by Michael W. Smith on your playlist today... Visit the links below to get it downloaded on your mobile. May God Help Us Through, Amen. Healing Rain MP3 By Michael W. Smith And Grace MP3 By Michael W. Smith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I just came across your site its awesome and simple. You can also check mine for some interesting topics

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...