Friday 12 July 2013

Amaechi And Jonathan: What Caused The Rift ?

The dimension that the wahala in Rivers state is taking is an embarrassment to every democratic clime. It has gotten to the extent that peoples lives are now in danger because they belong to one part of the divide. I was chocked beyong relief when i saw the man in the video hitting someone with a staff as hard as he was hitting and i asked myself, "is this stuff that serious?". I want to know how this rift between Chibuike Amaechi and president Jonathan started and what caused it. I heard it was because Amaechi had the political ambition to become a vice-president. I wonder how true that is and if true, what is wrong in someone aspiring to an office? Pls i'll appreciate it if those who are familiar with the isssues lay it bare here so that we can understand the idiosyncrasy of what transpired and come up with a solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...