Saturday 22 March 2014

I want a man who will be proud of me — Victoria

Chocolate City first lady, Victoria Kimani recently shocked most of her fans when she revealed the kind of man she would wish to spend the rest of her life with.
The sexy singer in a recent interview on her kind of man  said, “ When the right time comes, and the right time is when God will bring for me the right man.
I cannot just give in to a man blindly without thinking of the long term consequences. I must look at his qualities keenly. Apart from being my husband, the  man will be the father of my children. Getting a responsible man to connect with and who has respect for God and himself in this era is not an easy task.
I want a man I will marry to be proud of me. He must show me love at all times; he must be God-fearing and hard working and creative in everything he does. My man must take me out to different places to have fun, not just at one particular joint every now and then,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...