Saturday 27 July 2013

Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO)

last month June, I was barely six month pregnant and I got sick with PRE ECLAMPSIA. Pre Eclampsia is a disease that affects a small percentage of pregnant women and the only cure is DELIVERY of the fetus.

Whether the pregnancy is up to term or not, DELIVERY is the only solution or method to save the life of the pregnant woman.

Well, I had all the signs of the disease: swollen painful feet, high blood pressure and protein in my urine.


I had to deliver my baby at six months due to dangerous high blood pressure numbers to prevent me from having a stroke or seizure (ECLAMPSIA).


Hence, my son was born on in June at a weight of 1 pound 6 ounces. Not up to 1 kg. because (2.2 pounds = 1 kg). At six months of pregnancy.

My son was the size of my palm. He could neitheir breathe nor feed by himself . He was incubated ( life support) and also have a feeding tube to his stomach. My son have tubes and wires all over his tiny body.

I wept and still weeping. My heart breaks. My pain knows no boundary.


BUT


All I could do was to say a prayer for my son.


Dear lord, help my son. Help my premature son to thrive, breathe and eat by himself. Help his organs to develop fully. Help my son to grow up normal and strong. Dear lord, help my son.


If you are reading this, I am not asking for monatary donations but I am asking for PRAYER DONATIONS.
please say a prayer for my son.
I do not mind your religion, race, nationality, gender, intimate orientation , tribe or even your political acclamations BUT please say a prayer for my son, I beg.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...