Saturday 1 June 2013

CESC FABREGAS: I will not join Manchester United


There has been a lot of rumours linking Ex-Arsenal captain,Cesc Fabregas with a possible move to the Premier League [preferably Manchester United]. Other reports also suggest a possible move to the Emirates Stadium.A source reported this morning that he heard Cesc Fabregas himself on radio revealing that he will not join Manchester United. WHAT THE SOURCE SAID: I didn't copy it from any page.I didn't copy it from twitter.I didn't read it from any newspaper.I heard Fabregas with my own ears today on Radio Catalunya. He said, "All rumours linking me with Manchester United are false,I will not join Man Utd." Believe me or not,I heard Fabregas himself saying this live today on Radio Catalunya. If this source happens to be telling the truth,that means the chances of Arsenal signing Fabregas is very high because with the way things are at Camp Nou, Cesc could be forced to hand in a transfer request.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...