Saturday 1 June 2013

'I'm Not Leaving!' Jada Pinkett Smith Gushes About Will Smith As She Puts Break Up Rumours To Rest


Jada Pinkett Smith has gushed about her husband Will Smith, claiming she would never leave the After Earth star. Speaking on their sixteen year marriage she credits communication as the key to their successful relationship as she insists: 'What could make me not love him?' The world appears to be in love with her husband, so it's no wonder Jada Pinkett has nothing but good things to say about her spouse. Putting a definitive end to any speculation about breakups she said: "What is the thing that Will could do that would make me not love him? That would make me abandon him? I can’t think of one. I’m sorry. " "He’s the best warrior you will ever find,” she gushed to Redbook magazine. Will and Jada's relationship has outlived most of their Hollywood peers, and the pair have two kids together, Jaden Smith, 14, and Willow Smith, 12. However Jada claims their children could be the only reason they would ever split. "If he did something bad to the kids – now we’ve got a problem. But that’s it. We’ve had such an extraordinary life together.” she explained. Perhaps the reason their relationship has survived is because they do not look to peers for advice. [Seeking advice from others] is dangerous,” Jada explained. “Intimacy is a very complicated thing. There is nothing I could ever say to anyone that would give them a clear understanding of what happens between us – so why get anyone involved?” "If you are giving your life to someone and this is the only person you deeply love, then you should be able to come to that person with anything. There shouldn’t be a person I need to talk to outside of him. And I don’t want my friends, who have a great affinity for both of us, to feel like they have to take sides.” Instead Jada suggests that addressing problems directly is the best approach to resolving issues. “[Will and I] work all that out with each other; that’s part of being in an intimate relationship,” Jada said. Aww they are too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...